You will learn
Learn how to reset a forgotten Klaviyo password when you're unable to log in.
Reset a forgotten password
If you have forgotten your password and are locked out of your account, you will have to reset the password via the Klaviyo login page.
- Select Forgot Your Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Once you have done so, select Send a Password Reset Email.
Note: after clicking this button, you have 3 hours to click the password reset link.
- Navigate to the email account you input .
- Click the password reset link within 3 hours of the email sending.
- Create and save your new password to regain access to your account.
Your new password must:
- Be at least 8 characters
- Not exceed 64 characters
- Not use common password terms like "password" or "Klaviyo"
Note that, if you do not see a password reset email in your inbox, check your spam and promotional tabs as well. In some cases, these emails may land there instead.
Still unable to log into your Klaviyo account?
If you have been locked out or are unable to log into your Klaviyo account, please submit a request so that we may help you. From here, a member of our Support Team will assist in retrieving your access.
Please note that our Email Support hours run between 6 a.m.-10 p.m. ET on weekdays, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. ET on weekends.