A payment history can simplify how you organize your financial records, alert you to any potential issues with payment processing, and allow you to keep track of what plan upgrades you’ve made and when. In Klaviyo, you can view the amount, a short description, status, and date of each payment. If you click into a particular payment, you will also see a detailed invoice that you can download and print for your records.
View Your Payment History
To navigate to your payment history, click on the account dropdown in the upper right-hand corner, and select Account.
Next, click on the Billing tab and select Payment History from the dropdown.
The first page of your Payment History will display your ten most recent payments, which you can adjust by clicking the Rows Per Page dropdown.
There are three columns visible in your billing history:
Displays the date, invoice ID, a short summary indicating the size of the plan you paid for, and a link to a more detailed invoice for each individual payment.
Displays the total amount of your payment on that date.
- Payment Status
Displays whether a payment was made and, if so, when. If your payment failed or was refunded, this will also be reflected here.
For a more detailed view of each payment, click on the date of your invoice. In each invoice, you will see the name, street address, and email address of your organization. You will also see the last four digits of the card that was charged for the payment.
You can filter your payment history by searching for your invoice ID number, a select date range, or payment status. Note these filters work concurrently; for example, if you filter by date range and payment status, the results will only show invoices that match both filter selections.
To search by invoice ID number, click into the search bar labeled Invoice ID#. Then, input your desired invoice ID number. In the image below, the ID is listed underneath the invoice date as: In_0Gao13MFlk84TnkMCE6cHf.
When adjusting the date range, click into the Date Range dropdown and select from the available options. Meanwhile, you can also expand the Payment Status dropdown to refine your search.
The different payment statuses include:
- Draft: includes payments that are currently being processed by Klaviyo
- Finalized - awaiting payment: includes invoices for scheduled payments, if you have automatic payments enabled in your account
- Closed and forgiven: includes failed payments, in which case you will either receive another invoice or see that we've closed this invoice and are no longer charging your account
- Paid: includes only invoice payments that Klaviyo has received
- Void: includes invoices that have been cancelled and are not being charged as a payment
You can also download a copy of your invoice. To do so, hover over the specific row for your desired invoice and click Download.
- How Klaviyo Bills Customers for Emails
- How Klaviyo Bills Customers for SMS
- Update Your Credit Card Information
- Sales Tax in Klaviyo