You will learn
Learn how to export any list or segment in Klaviyo to a CSV file.
Only Klaviyo users with the Owner, Admin, or Analyst roles have the ability to export lists or segments.
Export your list or segment
- Navigate to your Lists & Segments tab
- Click into the list or segment of your choice
- Select the Manage List dropdown
- Choose Export List to CSV
- If you do not see this option, it means your role doesn't have the correct permissions to do so; only Owner, Admin, and Analyst users can export lists and segments
- Choose whether you to export all properties associated with your contacts' profiles, or just specific ones
- If you are just interested in a specific property, choosing to export only that property will reduce the amount of time it takes to download your CSV; the more content in your CSV, the longer it will take to download
Navigate to Account > Downloads to access exports from the last 30 days
How long does it take to export a list or segment?
The export process can take several minutes, depending on the size of the list or segment. If you don't see the export file appear immediately, within several minutes you should see the file appear as a download in your browser.