You will learn
Learn how to add new users to a Klaviyo account and set their roles.
- Click your organization name in the bottom left corner.
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click Add New User.
- Type in the email address of the new user and select one of the following roles:
- Campaign Coordinator
- Content Creator
- Click Add User.
Once you add your new user, they will receive an email from our Support team with a link to set up their account.
Accept or decline your account access link
- Navigate to your inbox and search for an email from our Support team with the subject New Account Invitation.
- If you accept the access you will be added as a user to the account. If you decline, you will not be added to the account.
On the settings page for your account, you can also:
- Change the role of existing users by clicking on their email address and updating their settings.
- Delete a user by clicking the X icon to the right of their role (note: Owners cannot be deleted from an account).
- See which users have set up their accounts and which still have their email invitation pending.
- Resend invitation emails to users who have not completed setting up their accounts.
- Click on a user to view their details, which include:
- When they were added
- When they last logged in
- Their current role