If you believe your Klaviyo account is disabled or temporarily suspended, there are several reasons this may be the case. These reasons are outlined below.
Your Account Has Been Flagged for Review
- Your account may be temporarily disabled after being flagged by our verification and compliance team.
- This typically occurs when a new account attempts to send to an uploaded list of contacts for the first time.
- You should receive feedback from our team within 1 business day.
- If you have any questions or are unsure if your account is under review, contact our Success Team.
We Have Been Unable to Successfully Process a Recent Payment
- A Klaviyo account with a paid subscription will automatically be suspended after several failed payment attempts.
- If you are unsure whether your account is disabled for this reason, we recommend attempting to update your credit card information in your account's Billing settings.
- As soon as the overdue payment is processed successfully, your account will automatically be re-enabled.
You Have Hit the Limit of Your Paid Plan
- If you attempt to send more emails than your current paid plan level supports, your account will not be disabled, but you will be required to upgrade before you can send more emails.
- If you are unsure whether you have reached your account limit and need to upgrade, contact our Success Team.