If you believe your Klaviyo account is disabled or temporarily suspended, one of the following might be true:
Your account has been flagged for review.
- Your account may be temporarily disabled after getting flagged by our verification and anti-spam team.
- This typically occurs when a new account attempts to send to an uploaded list of contacts for the first time.
- You should receive feedback from our team within 1 business day.
- If you have any questions or are unsure if your account is under review, contact our Success Team.
We have been unable to successfully process a recent payment.
- A Klaviyo account with a paid subscription will automatically get suspended after several failed payment attempts.
- If you are unsure whether your account is disabled for this reason, we recommend attempting to update your credit card information in your account's Billing settings.
- As soon as the overdue payment is processed successfully, your account will automatically get re-enabled.
You have hit the limit of your paid plan.
- If you attempt to send more emails that your current paid plan level supports, your account will not get disabled but you will be required to upgrade before you can send more emails.
- If you are unsure whether you have reached your account limit and need to upgrade, contact our Success Team.