A number of best practice flows are automatically added to your account when you sign up for Klaviyo and as you add integrations. To view them and add them to your account, navigate to the Flows tab. In addition to these, Klaviyo also has a comprehensive Flow Library with a number of prebuilt flows spanning the customer lifecycle. If you accidentally delete a default prebuilt flow, want to start with a fresh copy, or want to browse new ideas, you can add any prebuilt flow by clicking Browse Ideas or Create Flow.
These flows are set up with sensible defaults and customized with the theme options you choose in the Setup Wizard. All prebuilt flow emails are set to send manually by default, so potential recipients are queued, but no emails will be sent until you've had an opportunity to review the timing and content of each email. When you're ready, you can enable a prebuilt flow to start sending automatically. New prebuilt flows will be added to the Flow Library on a regular basis as we develop new best practices to share.
Within the Flow Library, you can sort available flows by:
- Type: Winback, Abandoned Cart, and more.
- Goal: Converting subscribers, nurturing customers, and more.
- Integration: Some flows rely on specific integrations -- for example, your ecommerce integration. If you sort by integration, you will see flows organized by the integration they rely on.
Adding a Prebuilt Flow from the Flow Library
When you find a flow that you would like to add to your account, click on it to see the preview modal. Here, you'll see:
- A live preview of what the flow looks like
- A short description of the flow's goal
- How the flow is tagged
- The flow's name (editable)
- The tag that will be added to the flow (editable)
- The flow's trigger (editable in some cases)
- Any necessary prerequisites for using the flow
Once you click Create Flow, you will be brought to the visual flow builder where you can edit and customize the flow to suit your needs.