Creating New Flow Email Content
Within the Email Content tab of a flow email, you will be able to:
- Update your sender information, including From / Reply-To, BCC, and CC email addresses
- Edit the subject line of an email
- Add content either with our robust email template builder, using a template you created previously, or custom coding your own HTML template
Editing the content of a flow has the same options as editing the content of a campaign. There are four email content options based on how you want to create content:
- Rich HTML / Drag & Drop: Our email editor will automatically optimize your email for mobile and makes it easy to create complex email layouts that will look great on all email clients.
- Text Based / Simple: If you'd like to send a text only email, this is the option you're looking for. This is a good option for sending an email that looks like it came directly from you rather than your organization.
- Use Template from Library: If you've created a base template, newsletter template or snack template this is where you should start. You can also choose a template from the template library.
- HTML Editor: Only use this option if you have your own HTML email template you're importing, or are interested in designing a custom HTML template from scratch.
We recommend taking a few minutes and creating one or more base template for your brand, it's a big time saver!
Changing a Flow Email Template
If email content is already populated for a flow email, and you would like to simply change the template being used, you can do so from the "Change Template" option.
When you select this option, you will be able to start from scratch with the options described above for creating content: use our drag & drop editor, create a plain text email, or choose an existing template from your Template Library.
If you change your mind, there is an option to keep you current content instead.
Read more about email templates.