You will learn
Learn more about our resources to help you get the most out of your Klaviyo account. To view available support options in your account, please log in to Klaviyo and visit our support page.
Support for free vs. paid plans
We offer email and live chat support to customers on paid plans for either SMS or profiles/email.
Customers on free plans have access to a 60 day trial of email support, along with a variety of other resources including the Help Center, interactive live trainings, Academy, and Community. The Klaviyo Community is a great place to reach out for support.
Klaviyo support hours
|Customers who can use this channel||
Free users for their first 60 days
|Paid accounts only|
|Weekday hours (Monday through Friday)||6 a.m.–10 p.m. ET||9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET|
|Weekend hours (Saturday and Sunday)||10 a.m.–4 p.m. ET||N/A|
How to contact support in-app
Email (paid plans only)
- From any main page within Klaviyo, click Support in the top menu bar.
- Here, search for an answer to your question.
- If you can't find what you're looking for after searching our Help Center or Academy, click Email support under Need further assistance?
- Draft an email to our Support team describing what you need help with and make sure to:
- CC any additional recipients.
- Select a category for your request.
- Enter a subject and description for your question.
- Attach any applicable files.
- Once you are ready to send your support request, click Send.
Chat (paid plans only)
We offer chat for customers on paid plans between 9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Free users have access to Kira, our virtual chatbot, 24/7.
To access chat:
- Click Support in the upper right.
- After searching the Help Center, click Chat with Support.
- Start by asking your question to Kira, Klaviyo’s Virtual Product Expert.
- Enter your question into the associated chatbox.
- Kira will direct you to any applicable resources or solutions.
- If Kira is unable to answer your question and you are on a paid plan, you will be added to our live chat queue, where you will be able to speak with a member of our Support team.
The best answers to your questions can often come from other Klaviyo users. The Community is a place for you to learn, grow, and share best practices to level up your marketing strategy and Klaviyo skillset.
There, you can share strategic ideas, provide insight into topics you’re familiar with, and ask questions in a supportive peer-driven environment. Create an account using your Klaviyo login email to join the conversation and learn from users like yourself.
Unable to access chat?
Some ad-blocking software or browser add-ons may prevent the chat option from appearing in your account dropdown menu.
If you're on a paid plan and you're experiencing difficulties accessing chat, try disabling any ad blockers or browser add-ons.
If the problem persists, reach out to our success team by clicking Support > Send a Message instead.
Unable to log into your Klaviyo account?
If you have been locked out or are unable to log into your Klaviyo account, please submit a request so that we may help you. From here, a member of our Support Team will assist in retrieving your access.
Please note that our Email Support hours run between 6 a.m.-10 p.m. ET on weekdays, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. ET on weekends.