You will learn
Exporting your benchmarks data allows you to keep a record of your peer group and industry benchmarking results as you grow your business over time. In this article, you will learn how to export this data for future analysis.
For the most part, you can only export data from tables. As a result, you can only download peer group data, as industry benchmarks appear within graphs. The one exception is that we will include your industry median in this export. For more information, head to Guide to Benchmarks in Klaviyo.
Export your benchmarks
1. To export your benchmarks, navigate to the specific benchmarking page (i.e., Overview, Business Performance, Email Campaigns, SMS Campaigns, Flows, or Signup Forms) that you wish to save for your records.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, above the visualization, you will see the option to export as well as the date these benchmarks were last updated. Click Export.
3. A popup will appear prompting you to select a time range for your export. Select your chosen range from the dropdown. Note that you can export up to one year’s worth of data.
4. Then, click Export Benchmark Data.
5. A popup message will appear indicating that your download will be ready shortly. When ready, your download will be accessible from the notifications inbox (i.e., the bell icon) in the top navigation.