To email a single person in Klaviyo, you must build the email directly from the person's Klaviyo Profile. In this article, you will learn best practices on how to do so.
Create a Personal Email
To email a single person in Klaviyo, navigate to their profile. You can search for any contact by typing their name or email address into the Search for someone... box visible at the top left of your page.
Once you find the person's profile in Klaviyo, select Messages in the top right. From there, click Send Email.
Design & Send an Email
You will need to choose what type of email you'd like to create. You can select:
- Rich HTML: an email built using Klaviyo's drag & drop editor
- Text Based: an email built to be text-only
- Template: a pre-designed email from the template library
To use a template you've saved already for re-use:
- Select Use Template. If you are attempting to re-send a flow or campaign email, be sure to save this email as a template. Please note that, if you're using a flow template that contains dynamic event data (e.g., an abandoned cart block), this data will not populate in a personal email.
- In the template library window, choose My Templates.
- Select the template of your choosing from your saved templates.
You can then either send the email immediately or schedule the email to send at a later time.