How do I show or hide blocks in an email if someone is a customer?
1. Make a segment of everyone who has placed an order at least once over all time.
2. Create a new flow using that segment as the trigger.
3. Add an Update Profile Property card with property name `Customer?` and value `True` and turn it live.
4. Backpopulate based on when you click the back populate button.
5. You can now use the conditional option in a template block to show/hide based on `person.Customer? = True`
If you need step-by-step instructions on showing/hiding blocks, head to the article on Show or Hide Template Blocks Based on Dynamic Variables