You will learn
Learn how to create an abandoned cart flow for Shopware 6, in order to increase your ecommerce revenue and personalize communication to your customers. This flow will use the Started Checkout event synced from your Shopware store.
Before you begin
Before you create this flow, make sure to do the following:
- Integrate Klaviyo with Shopware 6 (see Getting started with Shopware 6 to learn how). As part of the integration process, make sure you:
- Sync Started Checkout and Placed Order events. This requires you to toggle them on in your extension settings.
- Sync your Shopware 6 product catalog to Klaviyo.
Create the flow
- In Klaviyo, select the Flows tab.
- Click Create Flow.
- Search for Abandoned cart, then select the Abandoned cart reminder: Standard flow for a custom ecommerce cart
- For Klaviyo flow purposes, Shopware is a custom ecommerce cart. Klaviyo provides pre-built flows with pre-filled data for custom ecommerce carts.
It is important to note that carts can only be rebuilt for 120 days from the date they were created; after that, they expire.
You’ve created an abandoned cart flow for Shopware 6 and can now better personalize your customer communications and drive revenue.