You will learn
Learn how to set and update your brand styles in Klaviyo. These styles (which include default font, your company logo, colors, and more) are used in your Klaviyo templates, campaigns, and flow emails.
Existing templates will not be impacted by changes in the brand library. Update your existing templates and any live flows or upcoming campaigns with your new brand styles, in addition to following the steps below.
Add or change your brand styles
- Navigate to Content > Images & Brand > Brand (or Brand Library > Brand)
- Click Browse Image Library to upload a logo
- Edit the default colors you'd like to use for accents, body text, buttons, and links
- From the Font menu, choose a default font
- Review the Example Email to the right of your settings
- Note that this example shows what a base template might look like; every message you create can be fully customized before sending
- Click Header Links tab
- Add any links you'd like to be included in your default header/link bar (e.g., "Shop Now" link and a "Sale" link directing to relevant product collections)
- Click Social Icons
- Add any brand social media accounts you'd like to include in your templates' footers
- Click Update Brand to save your changes
Once your updates are saved, any new basic templates or flow emails (created after the changes were applied) will use these styles.
How brand styles are used
Your brand colors, font, and social links are used in two types of emails:
- Basic email templates, found under Content > Templates > Create Template > Basic or My Templates
- Default flow emails, found in Flows > Create Flow
In addition, Header/Link Bar blocks pre-populate with the information provided in the Header Links section, and Social blocks pre-populate with the social channels included in the Social Icons section.
If you add a custom font in the Fonts tab of your Images & Brand settings,, it will be available in font dropdowns in the signup form builder and the new template editor. Learn how to add a custom font in Klaviyo’s classic template editor.