You will learn
Learn how to add and update tax ID in Klaviyo. After you add this information, you will be able to view your tax ID on all future billing invoices.
The label on your tax ID input may differ depending on your selected billing country. For example, your country’s tax ID may instead be referred to as a VAT number or GST number in Klaviyo. See our Glossary of tax IDs by country for more information on the country’s tax ID information we support and what best applies to your business.
View your tax ID
If Klaviyo already has your tax ID stored, we will auto-populate a value in the tax ID field of your account. That being said, this field is optional, so if it is not already filled out and it is not applicable to your business, then you do not need to add the ID.
We will try to determine and pre-fill the tax ID type based on the country code and any associated logic we have for your business. If you need to change or add tax ID type for any reason, select the option that best fits your country of business.
To update or view your tax ID:
- Click your organization name in the bottom left corner.
- Select Account & billing.
- Navigate to Billing > Billing Preferences.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Tax ID section.
Update your tax ID
- Under Tax ID (optional), click the dropdown to choose the specific country associated with your business.
- Type in your unique tax ID. You can only select one tax ID per account.
- Click Update Tax ID.
Once saved, this information will remain in Klaviyo and appear in any future billing invoices.
Locate tax ID on invoices
If a tax ID is populated in your account, you will have access to it on any billing invoices sent after it was added.
To navigate to an individual invoice to find this information:
- Click on your organization name in the bottom left.
- Click Account & billing > Billing > Payment History.
- Click into your desired invoice.