Customers who integrate with WooCommerce also install the Klaviyo WooCommerce extension/plugin which allows you to add a newsletter signup form to your website, enable website activity tracking, and get data about when people start checkouts and view products so you can send out abandoned cart emails.
You can download the Klaviyo WooCommerce plugin directly from the Wordpress store.
Check back here to review our Release Notes and learn about changes we made to the plugin. Sign up below to be notified whenever we update the plugin.
October 25th, 2019
We've updated the plugin in the Wordpress directory so Klaviyo customers can download our updates directly from their WooCommerce Store.
- Moved all JS to external files
- Added compatibility with just Wordpress 2.0.7 (9/5/19)
- Added widget for Klaviyo’s built-in signup forms
July 17th, 2019
- For the embedded form widget, we fixed a bug in utilizing custom text for the button.
- Added a field to customize the style of the button.
May 29th, 2019
- Added klaviyo.js to the extension. This allows users to publish signup forms to their sites.
May 7th, 2019
- Added escape quotes in product titles, which improves Viewed Product functionality.
April 17th, 2019
- Added a new endpoint for checkout subscriptions — ex. updating to a new, GDPR compliant endpoint subscribe endpoint.
September 6th, 2018
- Added compatibility for PHP 7.2 and removed specific PHP warnings.
- Added persistent cart URL for rebuilding abandoned carts.
- Added support for rebuilding composite products (using the Composite Products extension).