You will learn
Learn how you can use tags to organize your campaigns by type, location, and more. Tagging campaigns is purely optional, and can help your team easily find past campaigns.
If you'd like to learn how to add dynamic content to your campaigns, head to our guide on template tags and variable syntax.
Add a tag to an existing campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab in Klaviyo
- Click the checkbox next to one or more campaigns from the list view
- Click Add/Remove Tags > Add Tags
- Choose or create a new tag
- Click Add Tags to save your changes
Add tags when creating a new campaign
- Follow the steps to create a new campaign
- After naming the campaign, click Select tags... to add one or more tags
Campaigns can have more than one tag unless the tag belongs to a tag group that is exclusive.
- Learn more about tags in Klaviyo
- See how to filter and sort your campaigns
- Read this article on how to delete, edit, view, clone, or archive a campaign