You will learn
Learn how to analyze revenue by source to better understand and use this data in your account. Revenue is one of the most important metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
Analyze revenue by source
1. Navigate to the Analytics > Metrics.
2. From your list of metrics, select Placed Order. You will see a graph of the number of orders placed over an adjustable time period.
3. Toggle the view from Total to Value to view revenue associated with these orders.
4. Once you toggle this view, the metric title will change to Revenue. To see precisely what this revenue is attributed to, select Advanced Filters.
5. To see which signup source has given you the best leads, filter the graph by $source. You will then see the revenue associated with each signup method you implement.
To learn more about applying $source to a hidden field of a form, head to the designated example in our Klaviyo profile properties reference guide.