Klaviyo's new signup form builder streamlines the process of adding a signup form to your website. With the new drag-and-drop builder, it's no longer necessary to hardcode forms into specific pages on your website. Simply paste a snippet of code into the header of your site once and, going forward, whenever you publish a new form in Klaviyo, it will appear automatically. Please note that the process has not changed to edit the opt-in related pages for a particular list; to edit your account's default email forms, navigate to the Preferences Pages tab.
NotePlease note that new signup forms will not render for browsers using Internet Explorer. Legacy signup forms will continue to render for those using any type of web browser.
Key Differences Between the New and Legacy Signup Forms
How they're set up:
- After a one-time installation of code on in the header of your website, the new signup forms will appear automatically on your site when published.
- Legacy signup forms must be hard-coded into the specific page(s) on which you would like the form to appear.
How the forms are built within Klaviyo:
- You will now see a Signup Forms tab in the lefthand sidebar in your account. This is where you can build and edit the forms that appear on your site using our new drag-and-drop interface.
- Legacy signup forms must be built and configured within the Signup Forms tab of the specific list they are attached to. You can make some minor changes to the appearance of the form within this legacy builder, but significant stylistic changes must be coded manually.
Types of forms that are currently supported:
- While Klaviyo is actively working to expand the offerings of our new signup builder, popups and flyouts are the forms that are currently supported.
- The legacy form builder supports embedded forms. Once set up, these forms will continue to function properly regardless of whether or not you choose to use the new signup forms as well.
- We will continue to support custom popups or flyouts that were created with Klaviyo's legacy signup form builder.