You will learn
Learn how to recover an archived flow so you can edit and use it to send messages again. A recovered flow will return to the main Flows tab view with its status set to draft. From there you can edit it and change its status to live or manual.
Recover an archived flow
- Navigate to the Flows tab.
- Click the Options dropdown in the top right.
- Click View Archived Flows to navigate to the Archived view.
- Click the Actions icon to the right of the flow you would like to recover.
- Click Unarchive.
- You can easily navigate back to the main Flows tab to view the recovered flow by clicking the Options dropdown and choosing View Unarchived Flows.