You will learn
Learn how to integrate Kickoff Labs with Klaviyo, which will allow you to sync leads and data from your chosen Kickoff Labs forms. You’ll have the option to sync your Kickoff Labs leads list to a list in your Klaviyo account.
Enable the Kickoff Labs integration
- In your Klaviyo account, click your account name in the lower left corner and select Integrations
- Search for Kickoff Labs, then click Add Integration
- Select the checkbox next to Subscribe people who fill out a form to a Klaviyo list to sync your Kickoff Labs leads to a specific Klaviyo list
- Choose the list you’d like to sync your initial leads to from the dropdown, then click Connect KickoffLabs
- Copy the URL generated in the Sync with Kickoff Labs section
- Navigate to your Kickoff Labs account, then navigate to the campaign you want to integrate with Klaviyo
- On the right hand side of the campaign screen, click on the Integrations drop down, then click Push Leads To, and select Send Webhook Notifications
- Paste the webhook URL you created in Klaviyo into the text box. Click Update Webhook URLs
You've now completed the integration with Kickoff Labs.
Now that you’ve integrated with Kickoff Labs, leads will sync from Kickoff Labs to Klaviyo.
Monitor KickoffLabs sync
You can test that your integration is working by filling out your Kickoff Labs form with a test email account. In Klaviyo, click the Analytics dropdown and select Metrics. Then, filter by Kickoff Labs to see all synced data.
Gain additional insight from the Kickoff Labs article on sending new KickoffLabs leads to Klaviyo.
Currently, Klaviyo syncs one metric with Kickoff Labs: Filled Out Form.
This metric shows you the following:
- Who filled out the form
- When this person filled out the form
- The URL of the filled out form
All data collected through the form's fields will be appended to each subscriber profile in Klaviyo under Custom Properties.