This recording covers the all the main points you need to get up and running with Klaviyo quickly. Check out the chapter links below the video to skip to a specific topic or question.
Jump to a section in the video above:
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:10 - I'm the customer
- 2:00 - Who's in my account?
- 3:48 - Lists vs segments
- 6:08 - Building a segment of the "right" people to send to
- 8:35 - Adjusting a segment to fit your business needs
- 9:45 - About Campaigns
- 11:25 - Building my first campaign
- 13:30 - Setting up a campaign email
- 15:18 - Editing an email template
- 18:35 - Reviewing and scheduling a campaign
- 21:33 - What is a flow?
- 23:30 - Setting up an abandoned cart
- 25:45 - Editing a flow email
- 27:20 - Dynamic data blocks for flow emails
- 28:55 - Testing a flow
- 30:45 - Adding an email to a flow
- 31:30 - Next steps with flows
- 32:40 - Scaling the customer experience with signup forms
- 33:42 - The importance of your welcome series flow
- 36:07 - Editing the default welcome series
- 39:42 - The customer's journey (customer side)
- 41:42 - The customer's journey (Klaviyo side)
- 46:11 - Q&A
Looking for more? Sign up for some of our other live training sessions.