While Klaviyo does not have a built-in integration with Justuno, you can still integrate your Justuno account with Klaviyo. This is possible via an integration available through Justuno.
The Klaviyo + Justuno works by connecting a Justuno promotion to a specific Klaviyo list. The integration creates a one-way sync; data collected from Justuno is sent directly to a designated Klaviyo list. Before you enable the integration, you must already have created a designated Klaviyo list. If you have several Justuno you would like to sync, you will need to enable an integration for each promotion.
Connect Justuno to Klaviyo
First, you will need to generate a private API Key in Klaviyo to use with JustUno. Navigate to your Account Settings by clicking the account name at the upper right corner of your Klaviyo account. Then, in the Settings dropdown, choose API Keys.
Select Create API Key. You can label the API Key for clarity.
Copy the API Key and head over to Justuno.
Log into your Justuno account and select the Promotions tab.
Next to your desired promotion, select Edit Integrations from the Edit dropdown.
Scroll down to find Klaviyo from Justuno's list of available integrations. Click Connect and enter your API key along with the List ID of the Klaviyo list you would like to sync to.
Click Save and Close to complete the integration.
Your Justuno account will now sync new signup emails to your Klaviyo list as they come in.
Repeat these integration steps for each additional Justuno promotion that you'd like to sync into Klaviyo.
You can also view integration instructions on Justuno's website
Justuno forms can be integrated with Klaviyo in a manner similar to Justuno promotions. You can find instructions on how to integrate Justuno forms on the Justuno help center.
Data Synced into Klaviyo
You can sync subscriber email addresses and associated event metrics from Justuno into Klaviyo. Since the Klaviyo + Justuno integration was built by Justuno, Justuno controls what data is synced into Klaviyo. Contact Justuno for a complete list of metrics they send to Klaviyo.
This is the subscription information our customers have synced from Justuno into Klaviyo:
- Email addresses of subscribers
These are examples of event metrics our customers have synced from Justuno into Klaviyo:
- Justuno Engagement - Incentivized Forms
- Justuno Engagement - Unlocked or CTA Click
- Justuno Engagement - Unlocked or CTA View
- Justuno Tab Click
- Justuno Targeted Overlay
Since data is sent from Justuno via API, Justuno metrics are associated with a gear icon within the metrics tab and on customer timelines.
How to Use the Justuno Integration
Businesses primarily use Justuno to collect subscriber email addresses. Some of our customers use Justuno to run contests which result in a giveaway. Here are examples of what you can do with Justuno data within Klaviyo:
Campaign using Justuno data
- Design a Justuno form to collect subscribers for your newsletter, offering an instant coupon as incentive.
- The coupon is instantly revealed on your Justuno form.
- The subscriber's email address is added to a Klaviyo Newsletter list. The email address is synced from Justuno into Klaviyo via integration.
- Include subscribers in email campaigns for new product launches, seasonal campaigns, and special sales.
Flow using Justuno data
Run a Justuno contest and add subscribers to a Klaviyo "Giveaway" list. When the subscriber is added to the "Giveaway" list a "Giveaway" flow is triggered.
- Run a Justuno contest to collect subscribers.
- Justuno subscribers are added to your Klaviyo "Giveaway" list via integration.
- Create a "Giveaway" flow which is triggered by being added to the "Giveaway" list.