While Klaviyo does not have a built-in integration with SumoMe, you can still integrate your SumoMe account with Klaviyo. This is possible via an integration available through SumoMe.
Before you get started, you must already have existing lists in your Klaviyo account that you are hoping to link up to SumoMe.
The following instructions are taken from SumoMe's guide to integrating with Klaviyo:
Generate a Klaviyo Private API Key
- Log into Klaviyo and in the top right hand corner click on the drop down menu for Account > Settings > API Keys
- Create a Private API Key by clicking on "Create API Key"
- Go back to the Settings > API Keys window
- Click on the Pencil icon to name your API Key and click "Save API Key"
- Highlight and copy this key
Connect SumoMe to your Klaviyo Account
Log into SumoMe on your website and open the Email App you need to connect with Klaviyo.
Next, click on Services (For Pro users, Services is located within your Campaign Tab).
Find and click on Klaviyo. Here, paste the API Key you copied from your Klaviyo account. Make sure there are no spaces BEFORE or AFTER it.
Click Connect. Choose the list you want your emails to push to and click Save.
Test your SumoMe Integration
- Press on the TEST SETTINGS within SumoMe
- Enter an email address you want to test with and click OK
- Wait for the success window to popup
- Check Klaviyo to ensure its written to the list you selected