This page includes release notes for our Magento 2 extension. If you're using our Magento 2 integration you can check this page for updates, or sign up below to be notified whenever we release an update to our extension.
While we work to keep our code as up to date as possible on the Magento 2 Marketplace, you can always find the latest release here.
Released August 21st, 2019
- Fixes some issues with klaviyo.js module scoping on some versions
- Accounts for logged in users to trigger started checkouts.
Released July 30th, 2019
- Fixes an occasional nuisance of _learnq not being defined for viewed product.
- Simplifies the image grabbing for viewed product.
- Fixes retrieving last name for signed in customer with active on site snippet.
Released July 24th, 2019
- Allows you to specify a custom media URL route for images inside of the Klaviyo configuration settings.
- Fixes a bug where if customers had a product in their cart and entered an invalid email address, it wouldn’t let them remove items from their cart.
- Fixes swagger schema by specifying API types.
Released May 1st, 2019
- You can now subscribe new signups to a list in Klaviyo if they have a subscribed status of 1 in Magento. To configure this, go to the Magento 2 integration settings page in Klaviyo.
- Added a historical sync for all list subscriptions.
- Added a periodic sync to pull in any recently subscribed contacts.
Released April 22nd, 2019
- You can now pull images into abandoned cart emails for bundled products.
- Updated the newsletter subscription to use our v2 list API.
- Added a server-side track call to aid developers in building custom Klaviyo events. If you're implementing custom events in your Magento 2 deployment, you can now extend our built-in server-side track call, instead of starting from scratch.
- Klaviyo.js is now installed along with the Klaviyo Magento 2 extension. This means Klaviyo web tracking, product tracking, and signup forms are all automatically installed along with the extension.