This page includes release notes for our Magento 2 extension. If you're using our Magento 2 integration you can check this page for updates, or sign up below to be notified whenever we release an update to our extension.
While we work to keep our code as up to date as possible on the Magento 2 Marketplace, you can always find the latest release here.
Released May 1st, 2019
- You can now subscribe new signups to a list in Klaviyo if they have a subscribed status of 1 in Magento. To configure this, go to the Magento 2 integration settings page in Klaviyo.
- Added a historical sync for all list subscriptions.
- Added a periodic sync to pull in any recently subscribed contacts.
Released April 22nd, 2019
- You can now pull images into abandoned cart emails for bundled products.
- Updated the newsletter subscription to use our v2 list API.
- Added a server-side track call to aid developers in building custom Klaviyo events. If you're implementing custom events in your Magento 2 deployment, you can now extend our built-in server-side track call, instead of starting from scratch.
- Klaviyo.js is now installed along with the Klaviyo Magento 2 extension. This means Klaviyo web tracking, product tracking, and signup forms are all automatically installed along with the extension.