BigCommerce Setup Checklist
Use this checklist to stay organized as you get set up with BigCommerce and Klaviyo. We'll start with going through the basics of getting integrated. After you've integrated, set up Klaviyo's core features using the linked resources in the sections below. When you're ready, check out how you can do more with Klaviyo and take your email marketing game to the next level.
Start here and complete these items first to ensure your account is setup and integrated correctly. The instructions for these steps can be found here.
- Create a Klaviyo account
- Enable the BigCommerce integration
- Sync your BigCommerce customers to a Klaviyo list
- Add Klaviyo's web tracking snippets to your site (klaviyo.js and Viewed Product Tracking)
Set Up Core Klaviyo Features
With your account setup and integrated, it's time to start using Klaviyo's core features. After you are done with the items in this category you'll be all set to get the most out of Klaviyo's features.
- Set up your Welcome Series flow (You can build your first email template here.)
- Set up your Abandoned Cart flow
- Add a Klaviyo signup form to your site. We also have go-to options for using your existing forms or 3rd party form providers, but we recommend Klaviyo forms because they are free and you can get exclusive targeting of these forms by using Klaviyo.
- Create your core segments (Engaged, Unengaged, VIP)
- Send a test campaign
Do Even More With Klaviyo
Once you get this far, don't stop! Klaviyo is a robust platform with a number of features you can use to help your business grow.