While Klaviyo doesn't have a built-in integration with Instapage, it's possible to sync Instapage leads to Klaviyo by setting up a webhook. This article will walk you through this process. After completing the steps outlined in this guide, you'll be able to sync leads from your Instapage account to a list in your Klaviyo account.
This feature is only available for Premium Instapage users.
Connect Instapage to Klaviyo
Klaviyo integrates with Instapage as a webhook. To add this integration in Instapage, follow these instructions:
- From your Klaviyo account, select the list you want your Instapage form to sync with. Navigate to the list and copy the Subscribe URL.
- Modify the URL to include "external/", as shown in the example below, and make sure "LIST_ID" is the list id of your Klaviyo list:
- From your Instapage account, open your page, and edit the Form element.
- Select Integrations > Webhook.
- Add your updated subscribe URL to the Endpoint tab of the wizard.
- Leave the Token tab blank.
- Set the Method tab to POST.
- On the Fields tab, map the Email field to "email". Match the WebHooks Field exactly, the word "email" in all lowercase. Check out the Add Additional Fields to your Instapage Form section below to add more fields to your form.
- On the Session tab click Skip.
This completes the setup. Your webhook is not synced to your Klaviyo list.
Add Additional Fields to your Instapage Form
First, add any fields to your Instapage form that you'd like. The only field Klaviyo considers "default" is email address. Any other fields you add (such as First Name, Last Name) are considered "additional" in this context.
Next, add a hidden field to your form with the following details:
- Description: A comma-separated list of the additional fields you added
The input for the Hidden label value should be a comma-separate list with no spaces. If your additional fields consist of first_name,last_name, brand, and User Region, the Hidden label value would be: first_name,last_name,brand,user region.
Please note, the field names can be anything you want, however there are some special fields for Klaviyo:
- First name: first_name
- Last name: last_name
- Phone number: phone_number
- Company or organization: organization
- Occupation title: title
For Mapping, the email mapping should always map to "email". All other fields should be the name you gave for the hidden "$fields" description
Monitor the Instapage Sync
To check on your Instapage integration after you have added the Klaviyo webhook, subscribe a new lead through your Instapage form. You should see this lead added as a subscriber to the Klaviyo list you selected when you created the webhook. If you see this test lead appear, you should be all set for leads to sync moving forward!