While Klaviyo doesn't have a built-in integration with Instapage, it's possible to sync Instapage leads to Klaviyo by setting up a webhook. This article will walk you through this process. After completing the steps outlined in this guide, you'll be able to sync leads from your Instapage account to a list in your Klaviyo account.
|Note, this feature is only available for Premium Instapage users.|
Connect Instapage to Klaviyo
Klaviyo integrates with Instapage as a webhook. To add this integration in Instapage, follow these instructions:
- Click Edit on your lead-gen form in Instapage and select the "Webhooks" integration option. If you just want to test it out, you can use a PostBin URL (from www.postbin.org) as a place to temporarily send your form data and examine the data format.
- If you already have a webhook enabled, you will need to click Add New Account
- Enter the Subscribe URL for your Klaviyo list as the webhooks endpoint URL: https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/external/subscribe?g=LIST_ID
- *****Note in the link above, you need to copy over the webhooks endpoint URL above and add the specific List_ID. This is different than your form action URL.
- If prompted to complete a step "Securing your Webhook", click Skip here
Add Additional Fields to your Instapage Form
First, add any fields to your Instapage form that you'd like. The only field Klaviyo considers "default" is email address. Any other fields you add (such as First Name, Last Name) are considered "additional" in this context.
Next, add a hidden field to your form with the following details:
- Description: A comma-separated list of the additional fields you added
The input for the Description field should be a comma-separate list with no spaces! For the Description, if your additional fields consist of First Name, Last Name, Store, Brand Ambassador, and User Region, the description would be: first_name,last_name,Store,Brand Ambassador,User Region
Please note, the field names can be anything you want, however there are some special fields for Klaviyo:
- First name: first_name
- Last name: last_name
- Phone number: phone_number
- Company or organization: organization
- Occupation title: title
For Mapping, the email mapping should always map to "email". All other fields should be the name you gave for the hidden "$fields" description
Monitor the Instapage Sync
To check on your Instapage integration after you have added the Klaviyo webhook, subscribe a new lead through your Instapage form. You should see this lead added as a subscriber to the Klaviyo list you selected when you created the webhook. If you see this test lead appear, you should be all set for leads to sync moving forward!