Once you're sending regular campaigns and have active flows, your dashboard will provide a helpful summary of your account's activity. When you log into Klaviyo, you'll be brought to the dashboard automatically, but you can also navigate there any time by clicking Dashboard in the left-hand navigation menu.
The Email Performance tab of the dashboard has three main sections:
- A high-level snapshot of your overall email performance
- Snapshot of flow email performance
- Snapshot of campaign email performance
This area of your dashboard focuses on conversion activity. To learn more about the Email Performance tab, click here.
The Analytics tab consists of stackable metric charts that you can drag-and-drop:
- To add a metric chart, click Add Metric Chart in the upper right-hand corner
- To edit a metric chart, hover over the chart and click the small gear icon that appears in the corner of the chart -- you can adjust the metric featured, and also filter the metric using the advanced options
- To remove a metric chart, hover over the chart and click the small gear icon that appears in the corner of the chart and you will see an option to remove the chart
By default, this tab displays data from the past week, but you can adjust this by clicking the Currently Showing drop-down in the upper-left. You can adjust the time range to:
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Year to Date
Lists & SegmentsThis section of your dashboard will feature all starred lists and segments.
To add a star to a list or segment, navigate to your account's Lists & Segments tab. Here, you will see a small star icon to the right of each list/segment name.
The activity feed is a live feed of all metrics flowing into your Klaviyo account. You can filter this feed by metric.