Once you're sending regular campaigns and have active flows, your Klaviyo Dashboard will provide a helpful summary of your account's activity. When you log into Klaviyo you'll be brought to the Dashboard automatically, but you can also navigate there anytime by clicking Dashboard in your account's left-hand navigation menu.
The Email Performance tab of the Dashboard has three main sections:
- A high-level snapshot of your overall email performance
- Snapshot of Flow email performance
- Snapshot of Campaign email performance
This key area of your Dashboard focuses on conversion activity. To learn more about the Email Performance tab, click here.
The Analytics tab of the Dashboard consists of stackable Metric Charts that you can drag-and-drop:
- To add a Metric Chart, click Add Metric Chart in the upper right-hand corner
- To edit a Metric Chart, hover over the chart and click the small gear icon that appears in the corner of the chart - you can adjust the metric featured, and also filter the metric through Advanced Options
- To remove a Metric Chart, hover over the chart and click the small gear icon that appears in the corner of the chart - here you will see an option to Remove Chart
The default view for this tab is Last 7 Days but you can easily adjust this by clicking the "Currently Showing" dropdown in the upper-left. You can adjust the time range to:
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Year to Date
Lists & SegmentsThis section of your Dashboard will feature all starred lists and segments.
To "star" a list or segment, navigate to your account's Lists & Segments tab. Here, you will see a small star icon to the right of each list/segment name.
The Activity Feed of your Dashboard features a live feed of all metrics flowing into your Klaviyo account.
You can filter this feed by metric: